Thank God it’s Friday! Fridays are always the best day of the week. I’m really loving it because, I can stay late at night and watch everything I want to watch. Well this week was hell week for school and I’m so proud to be able to finish everything I need to finish this week! And I have been very busy with our dance something presentation. So I wasn’t able to update new things from my blog.
Well anyway, these are the things that I have loved, I love and continually loving:
- I was able to update another update of my story on Wattpad which is “Melody” (Link is here!)
- We have like 3 days straight no afternoon classes! And no afternoon classes means, NO MATH CLASSES! Can you just imagine how happy I am and my classmates to be able to avoid Math class? You guys would love that!
- I am so proud to announce that I am an honor student! I mean yes, I am. Dati pa but this one’s different eh! Based on the new curriculum, I had an average of 95, which means, I am a “With High Honor” student!
- This wasn’t this week but I would love to share it with you guys. That Finally! I am able to watch “The Space Between Us” and the thing is, I am alone watching it! Super love the story!
- I get to spend my weekend in my house with wifi! I’m not going to BXU this weekend!
- I am watching currently, Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo!
- I am so, duper, very, extraordinary in love with Nam Joo Hyuk! He’s my baby!
- We didn’t get to pass our projects in Filipino Subject! Mine was incomplete so it was such a great blessing!
- I get to join the fun run this Sunday!
- Lastly, I was able to recieve chocolates and love this Valentines!