It’s been months since I last blogged! I’ve totally missed the feeling of writing in this blog since I’ve got not time because of the busy hectic schedule of school. I’m still in the 8th grade but we already have a busy schedule 😦 (what a sad life indeed)
Anyway, I know it’s weird because it’s already Saturday evening but I’m doing a “Friday’s 10 Happy Things” post but who cares? I’ve missed blogging so much and I think this week was a full blast for me so I have a lot of things to
talk or write probably.
- I was able to finish all my exams properly. Well, as a student, all I wanted to do is to be able to answer all my test whether it is difficult or not.
- I am finally back from my k-drama hiatus ever since I watched “Bride of the Water God”. So expect more k-drama reviews in the next few weeks.
- So my k-pop group decided to go for a comeback next month and they are already releasing concept images this week! >3
- I am totally happy to be able to have time in blogging again. I surely missed the feeling of blogging.
- Another thing that I am happy for this week is that, I made a home made bingsu. If you are wondering what it is, well bingsu is a korean food which means ‘shaved ice’ in english.
- I finally went inside a Korean-inspired shop in our place! I wasn’t able to visit it not until last Wednesday!
- I have finally improved my editing skills! Not a big deal, I know. But for me it is.
- I created a new hobby of mine which is outlining! I don’t know how to draw but outlining is a thing to help me improve my drawing skills.
- My ate was so kind to me that she helped me choose a drama to welcome me back from my hiatus. 🙂
- Lastly, the semestral break is near! More dramas to watch and more blog post to post! 🙂
And that sums up all my week!