I know it’s already Saturday but I’m supposed to post this yesterday but then I forgot this. Blame “Moonlight drawn by clouds”
I’ve been surfing around blogs all day today because I’m unproductive every time I’m alone at home. I’ve visit different blogs ( a lot actually) and I’ve noticed that almost half of the blogs that I’ve visited has this blog series so called Friday’s 10 Happy Things. And it brought me to ate Helga’s blog (go visit it by the way).
It’s a blog series where you can list 10 things that made you happy this week. And of course, being a mediocre in blogging, I wanted to try it. It is also a coincidence that I’ve found this out during Friday. So here it is!
- I’m a JSL (Jonaxx Story Lover) so one of the 10 things that I loved this week were the long updates of Queen J. ❤
- My classmates and I went to Bon Appetea last Thursday, and there we got ourselves some treat.
- We went to the Rotonda Circle friday night for fun. We enjoyed ourselves there.
- We didn’t present our Math Jingle on thursday and I’m happy abou it. 🙂 My group isn’t that prepared yet so instead, we will perform it on Monday.
- I’m having a long weekend! Yehey! XD
- I get to finish Love in the Moonlight.
- I don’t have any assignments for next week! 😛
- I’ve uploaded almost 5 blog post just this week. 🐱
- I already get to bond with my squad.
- Then lastly, I already have a adobe Premier Pro. Yey!
If you wanted to join me and many more others, click below!